Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Monologue Mania Day #476 Vacation Daze (for Caregivers Anonymous) by Janet S. Tiger June 3, 2015

Welcome to Monologue Mania- one new free monologue a day
                                                                        - for (now over) a whole year!
Note: A few words about 'free' -  all these monologues are protected under copyright law and are free to read, free to perform and video as long as no money is charged. Once you charge admission or a donation, or include my work in an anthology, you need to contact me for royalty info.

 If you just started this blog and want to read the earlier monologues, please
scroll down for the previous days or

     To start at the beginning - Feb. 13, - 
click here.
     For a list of the blurbs from each day, 
click here

Help  a playwright and get  more great  award-winning monologues - 
MonologueZone.com
Thank you for your comments - and for liking and sharing this sit
e
       

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Monologue Mania Day #476  by Janet S. Tiger  June 3, 2015

                                                  Vacation Daze
                                           (for  Caregivers Anonymous)
                              A monologue by Janet S. Tiger   © all rights reserved  2015                                                                                       tigerteam1@gmail.com


              (The woman who now takes the wheelchair is laughing)

I don't have a lot to say this week, but I do have a question.  One I've had a few minutes to think about during the time spent waiting for doctors.

Why is everyone so upset at the thought of being abducted by aliens?  I for one, am looking forward to it - it might be the only vacation I get!

So I have put a sign on my front porch that I hope they can see, and it says, 'Here I Am - Come and Get Me!'

       (She gets out of the chair, looks back)

So far, no luck......but I keep hoping!

        (The others applaud as she sits)


-------------------------
Janet S. Tiger    858-736-6315
JanetSTigerMonologueMania.blogspot.com
Member Dramatists Guild since 1983
Playwright-in-Residence
Swedenborg Hall 2006-8
 

No comments: