Saturday, January 31, 2015

Monologue Mania Day# 353 by Janet S. Tiger Women I Love Jan. 31, 2015

Welcome to Monologue Mania- one new free monologue a day
                                                                        - for a whole year! 
If you just started this blog and want to read the earlier monologues, please
scroll down for the previous days or go to 
http://www.monologuestore.com/ -click on the Monologue Mania button please scroll down.
     To start at the beginning - Feb. 13, - 
click here.
     For a list of the blurbs from each day, 
click here
Help  a playwright and get  more great  award-winning monologues - 
MonologueZone.com
Thank you for your comments - and for liking and sharing this sit
e

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monologue Mania Day# 353 by Janet S. Tiger Women I Love Jan. 31, 2015
                                          Women I Love
                                                 by Janet S. Tiger   
                                     (c) 2015     all rights reserved
                                          tigerteam1@gmail.com

           (A man enters, he is happy.  His age is irrelevant, but it would help if he is older than young.  He is smiling and thinking)

You asked me to tell the group what I love.  Well, I love exercises like this!  It's always interesting to hear what other people enjoy, and then, I get to talk!  And everyone knows how I love to talk....but the biggest thing I love....is women.  And not just any women...

         (He gets very animated)

Ever since I was a little boy, I just loved women with....

        (He holds his hands in front of his chest)

I love women with big......

        (He squeezes his hands together then grabs his head)

I love women with big.....BRAINS!

That's right, they are amazing!  I see a woman with her head in a book, and boy, that's my downfall.

Those big....brains get me every time!  And they can bounce around ideas....and I just love how they....talk.....all smart and all.  It's my favorite thing in the whole world.  And when you find one, you just want to grab hold and never let go of those big....brains!

And I have to say, I married a woman with big....brains.  Three different times!  

So, just thinking about it gives me shivers down my spine.......the thought of those big....brains, near to me.......it reminds me of a song.....oh, I like big brains and I cannot lie.......

       (He dances off, smiling and happy, stops, looks back)

My Dad always told me, you don't want just any boob!

       (He exits, humming and dancing, the poster boy for...brains)


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Janet S. Tiger    858-736-6315
Member Dramatists Guild since 1983
Playwright-in-Residence
Swedenborg Hall 2006-8






No comments: