Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Monologue Mania Day# 343 by Janet S. Tiger Memory Storage Jan. 21, 2015

Welcome to Monologue Mania- one new free monologue a day
                                                                        - for a whole year! 
If you just started this blog and want to read the earlier monologues, please
scroll down for the previous days or go to 
http://www.monologuestore.com/ -click on the Monologue Mania button please scroll down.
     To start at the beginning - Feb. 13, - 
click here.
     For a list of the blurbs from each day, 
click here
Help  a playwright and get  more great  award-winning monologues - 
MonologueZone.com
Thank you for your comments - and for liking and sharing this sit
e
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Monologue Mania Day# 343 by Janet S. Tiger  Memory Storage  Jan. 21, 2015
                                            Memory Storage
                                                by Janet S. Tiger   
                                     c) 2015     all rights reserved
                                          tigerteam1@gmail.com


           (Older woman enters, with paper in hand)
Excuse me, do you work in this department, young man?  I need the following.....
           (Reads from a paper)
.......more memory for storage.   Can you help me with that?

           (Listens)

How much storage do I need?  As much as I can get!

           (Listens)

How much memory do I have?  Almost none left!  I get a blue screen right in front of my eyes!

           (Listens)
What kind of machine do I have?  (Smiles) Honey, you're looking at it!

          (She points to her head)
 
Yeah, I need more memory up here!
    
           (Listens)

Whaddaya mean, you can't help me?  What is all this stuff?

        (She points around the aisles)

With all this crap, are you telling me you have no memory?  I can't believe it!  I read your ads every day!
 
    (Pulls newspaper from purse)

And it says you have memory storage for EVERYONE!

There it is....there are the very words.....

        (She points at the paper)

For my computer only?  (Listens)  Are you sure?  Very sure?

    (Her shoulders slump, she turns to walk away, stops, looks back)

You see, I don't have a computer.....

     (She exits, soon to forget what happened here)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Janet S. Tiger    858-736-6315
www.JanetSTiger.weebly.com
Member Dramatists Guild since 1983
Playwright-in-Residence
Swedenborg Hall 2006-8