Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Monologue Mania Day # 104 by Janet S. Tiger Senior Junior High (c) May 27, 2014

Welcome to Monologue Mania- one new free monologue a day
                                                                        - for a whole year!
If you just started this blog and want to read the earlier monologues, please
scroll down for the previous days or go to http://www.monologuestore.com/ -click on the Monologue Mania button please scroll down.
     To start at the beginning - Feb. 13, - click here.
     For a list of the blurbs from each day, click here

Help  a playwright and get  more great  award-winning monologues - MonologueZone.com
Thank you for your comments - and for liking and sharing this sit
e
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Monologue Mania Day # 104 by Janet S. Tiger Senior Junior High (c) May 27, 2014

                                   Senior Junior High
                                                by Janet S. Tiger   
                                     c) May 27, 2014     all rights reserved
                                          tigerteam1@gmail.com

            (This will be part of Donut Diaries - and will require the man to be older, but he comes out using a cell phone like he was a teenager.)

OMG!  Who does she think she is?  I mean, she is trying to make me look bad in front of my friends, and that's not right, right?

You know who I'm talking about, the new girl.  She's the one who just started coming around up here, and she is very hot......she's younger, must be only 75....and does she have money!  Oooheeee!

And the best part - no children!  She was married once, husband died, and now she has all his money....I asked her out to the local Denny's - they have a discount for AARP members, and she said 'yes'!  And we had the most fantastic time!  She likes the $4.00 special, so we got off for less than ten dollars, including tip!  And she drove!

            (He looks sadder)

But now she won't answer my texts, and I think there might be another guy, and he's from France, and I can't compete with that accent!  Do you think....I know this is a hard question to ask someone, and it's been awhile since you were going out, because I mean you've been married for like, forever, right?  I mean, 45 years is forever, don't you think?   

           (Jerks head around) 

What was that noise?  Is that her car?  She drives that fancy Lexus.......that car makes me smile to think about it.......What was I saying?

         (He takes out something from his pocket)

Whaddaya think?

          (Listens)

Okay, I knew you would have some good advice......I'll ask Wild Wanda.....no I don't call her that to her face!.....but she kisses everyone, and she must know about this stuff.....(Secretively)  .....I got it at the drugstore....

     (Listens)

Of course I'll be careful, there's a lot of diseases going around!     Yeah.....it's a big step ........

       (He starts to walk off)

I haven't done anything like this in years........(Smiling)......I want to let her kiss me on the lips.....

        (He turns back)

So.do you know if this stuff tastes good?

         (He puts some on his lips and kisses his arm as he walks off.)

Mmmmmm.....what a beauty!

         (Not the end by any means!  Just the end of the scene)


 

      

  

   


                                             

Janet S. Tiger    858-274-9678
www.JanetSTiger.weebly.com
Member Dramatists Guild since 1983
Playwright-in-Residence
Swedenborg Hall 2006-8














No comments: