Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Monologue Mania Day # 1815 Something Borrowed - Start of Year Six! by Janet S. Tiger (c) Feb. 13, 2019

Welcome to Monologue Mania- one new free* monologue a day- -and still going!

Today is Day # 1815    To look at the other titles - click here

  first   year - Feb. 13, 2014 - Feb. 12, 2015   - now in year 6 !      
            
I've continued with a monologue a day until the spirit moves me to stop - if you have any ideas for a monologue you want me to write, please let me know at tigerteam1@gmail.com.

Get  more great award-winning monologues - MonologueZone.com
If you'd like to write your own monologues, I happen to have a book for that -   
Thank you for your comments - and for liking and sharing this site on Facebook, Google - with friends.  Wishing you much success!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Monologue Mania Day #  1815  Something Borrowed - The Start of Year Six by Janet S. Tiger (c) Feb. 13, 2019
           
                              The Start of Year Six
                                 A monologue by Janet S. Tiger 
                                    (c)  2019  all rights reserved                                                                         tigerteam1@gmail.com

Today is Feb. 13, 2019.  Five years to the day I started this blog.

A lot has happened in this five years - as it always seems to do.

I have posted at least one page for every day - 1815 days - maybe not on the exact day, but overall, pretty good for a busy person.

Today is exactly 40 years since my grandmother passed away.  I was 23, now I am 63, and my own dear mother is very ill.  As I write this, our family is hoping for the best, but making plans just in case.

My grandmother inspired me, my mother taught me that I could do anything if I put my mind to it.  So here I sit to begin another year.  Putting my mind - and my pen (ok, computer, but let's not get too picky) to the task at hand.  Writing more monologues - and plays.  In these past five years, I have managed- in the middle of taking care of several people - to complete over 1300 individual monologues and over 100 one-acts and full-length plays. (Yes I did repost a few - my contribution to recycling!)   Not bad for a person who took 23 years to figure out she was a writer.

So, here is the first post - my original first day......followed by something new. ..
thank you for reading and sharing - and producing!

1 comment:

Jennifer Silva Redmond said...

I am so proud of you and I know Diane is too. You are truly amazing and so very talented. I can't begin to count the number of times you have made me laugh aloud or get teary-eyed while reading on of your monologues or short plays. Sending good thoughts to your mom and to all of you Tigers.